File: 1637534272532.jpg (394.45 KB, 1000x1311, the norms.jpg)
File: 1637540477039.png (279.84 KB, 1034x554, 1637522688802.png)
then the ww2 of the spinoffs is about to begin
File: 1637724469008.png (65.05 KB, 1037x498, hima supremacy.png)
they talk shit about you behind your back
File: 1637726637923.png (256.32 KB, 916x443, untitled.png)
wait until you find out who took that screencap
it started in 2014 as 8/2hu/ for the first 20k posts
then 8/jp/ for the next 10-35k
became /japan/ for around 10k
switched to tengureich for like 500 because the host bailed and the site shat itself
now /japan/ again for whatever the current number is
there's the full abridged history lesson
File: 1637769957680.jpg (170.48 KB, 1378x2000, the sketch girl.jpg)
coincidence, most posts are still touhou presumably due to years of soku influence>>553774
he asked you big bully
I don't want to break the ruurs so I won't link it. I think it was fine before but after how I saw a couple boards treated recently I'm not sure. Otamin is the only min who terrifies me.>>553779
yeah but he asked
File: 1637771002208.png (338.25 KB, 539x1145, 1637610473136.png)
it's /japan/ on zzzchan
just some /v/ kids who started posting on the spinoffs recently
a few months ago they didnt even know who trevor was I am an incomparable homo
That's partially correct. Most of the founding /jp/ers are gone so knowledge of spinoffs was a mostly foreign concept introduced by the ghosts of the patriots who stayed behind. I've been here on and off for years, but the rest of them are newcomers to the sphere. The culture there has been carefully developed as a result of the incestuous relationship between /v/ and /jp/. Needless to say, the worst aspects from each were prioritized in the breeding process.>>553787
They were both from the same channel.
Reasons not to use the Discord communications system
- The Discord communications system requires running a nonfree client program. That alone is reason to refuse to use it.
- The program reportedly collects lots of data about users.
The developer denies the claim that Discord reports which processes are running on the user's machine. I have no way of determining the facts about this specific point. Whether it collects those particular data is a minor detail; I mention it only to avoid appearing to assert a criticism that might not be true.
- Discord insists on tracking users. If a user connects through a VPN, Discord demands that user provide a phone number.
- Discord locks accounts that don't have associated phone numbers. When an account is locked, also called "deactivated", the user is not allowed to make real use of it until person adds a phone number.
Discord may demand to talk with you by phone if it decides you are suspicious — for instance, if you contact it via Tor.
- If I understand right, if you use Discord regularly via Tor you would need to carry that phone with you all the time. A burner phone, one what you possess only for a short time, would not be allowed to do the job.
- Thus, whoever uses Discord gets tracked either by the Discord server (and anyone looking at where the packets are coming from) or by the phone.
- Users report that Discord shut off their accounts and won't tell them why.
The Discord web site also offers nonfree application programs. You shouldn't use them, naturally, but they are a separate issue from using the communications system itself.
>>553810>- The Discord communications system requires running a nonfree client program. That alone is reason to refuse to use it.
No it doesn't, you can literally access it like a normal website in a web browser, you don't need the client.
You can even keep it to a separate Firefox profile that has no way to access any data from your other Firefox profiles (run Firefox from command line like firefox -p)
The rest is true though, I tried accessing it through Tor and they locked my account and wouldn't unlock unless I gave them my phone number.
File: 1638036791659.jpg (31.91 KB, 448x438, stare.jpg)
So let me get this straight.
Himasugi posters hang out in a discord server where they openly gossip about how they shit up ota on purpose.
Then, a /v/ teen who only discovered the spinoffs a year ago infiltrated this discord server, and posted their chat logs.
And these are the people who post on ota these days.
There really is no hope for this board, is there?